Marshall 1987X B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of usage
Tubes TopThe 50 Watt "Jimi Hendrix" amp head is known for its honest, open and especially dynamic sound character. If you want to enjoy its power amp distortion, you have to turn it up full - otherwise it delivers the unique, completely clear, pearling clean sound of the first Marshall amps. And this warm, British Overdrive is available to you with the 1987X of course, already with clearly smaller volume than with the 100 Watt version, "1959." This amp is particularly interesting when power amplifier distortion is required.
With the New Vintage Series, the 1987X gets the best reproduction of the original sound and a single feature that differs from the original: its effect path. Of course, this can be switched via a hardware bypass, so that the sound circuit of the original is available unchanged when operating without an effects device.
- For electric guitar
- 50 Watt RMS output power
- 3x ECC83 preamp tubes
- 2x EL34 end tubes
- 2 Input channels: "Top Boost" and "Normal
- 3-Band tone control and presence
- Separate volume control for both channels
- Serial effects path with True Bypass circuitry
- Level circuit for the effect path
- Authentic styling
- Device tested according to the CE directives of the EU
- Dimensions BHT: 660 x 260 x 210 mm
- Weight: 15.3 kg
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.