Native Instruments Maschine + B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Stand-Alone Groove Box
- 16 Velocity sensitive pads
- Machine effects and plug-ins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer and vintage sampler emulation
- Can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with a computer
- WiFi and link capable
- Quad-core CPU, 4 GB RAM and 32 GB eMMC flash memory
- Two colour displays (480 x 272)
- Integrated audio interface 24-bit / 44.1 kHz (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit in DAW controller mode)
- Housing made of anodised aluminium
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 322 x 51 x 301 x mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Includes machine + selection software, machine factory library (8 GB library), machine expansions Deep Matter, Lilac Glare, Solar Breeze, True School, Velvet Lounge (plus voucher for two additional expansions) and a 64 GB SD card
- Suitable cases: Article Nr. 510183 and Article Nr. 494147 (both not included)
- 2 Stereo line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Stereo line inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Microphone input: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- 1 MIDI input
- 1 MIDI output
- 1 Foot switch connection
- 2 USB ports for MIDI controllers / external hard drives
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of analog outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504691 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!