Native Instruments Maschine + B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Stand-Alone Groove Box
- 16 Velocity sensitive pads
- Machine effects and plug-ins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer and vintage sampler emulation
- Can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with a computer
- WiFi and link capable
- Quad-core CPU, 4 GB RAM and 32 GB eMMC flash memory
- Two colour displays (480 x 272)
- Integrated audio interface 24-bit / 44.1 kHz (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit in DAW controller mode)
- Housing made of anodised aluminium
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 322 x 51 x 301 x mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Includes machine + selection software, machine factory library (8 GB library), machine expansions Deep Matter, Lilac Glare, Solar Breeze, True School, Velvet Lounge (plus voucher for two additional expansions) and a 64 GB SD card
- 2 Stereo line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Stereo line inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Microphone input: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- 1 MIDI input
- 1 MIDI output
- 1 Foot switch connection
- 2 USB ports for MIDI controllers / external hard drives
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of analog outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504691 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!