MIDI Footswitch Controller
- Robust metal housing
- Track and transport control with Nektar DAW integration
- Support for e.g. Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper and Studio One
- MCU for all common DAWs and Pro Tools Setup
- Fully programmable MIDI controller
- 24 Presets - banks A-D per memory 6 presets
- Up to 16 MIDI commands can be sent per Preset
- 10 Programmable footswitches
- 4 Programmable external footswitches (optional)
- 2 Programmable external expression pedals (optional)
- 4 Programmable relays
- 1 Programmable encoders
- The footswitches can be programmed to send up to 6 commands when activated or in sequence (one after the other)
- RGB LEDs offer multicolour status displays (freely programmable)
- Dedicated icons for Nektar DAW integration
- MIDI Machine Control (MMC)
- MIDI output for external hardware control or for use as USB-MIDI interface
- USB Class Compliant (no driver needed)
- Powered by USB host or USB power adapter
- Connection for external 9 V power supply (middle negative)
- Presets for popular guitar MIDI devices such as Line6 Pod and Helix, Avid Eleven, Kemper Profiler and AxefX
- MAC (OS X 10.5 or higher) and PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher) and Linux (Ubuntu)
- Nektar DAW integration on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
|5-pole DIN MIDI||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436177 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!