Nugen Audio Halo Upmix
Upmix plug-in (download)
- Generates up to 7.1 surround mixes from stereo mixes
- Produces a spatially coherent upmix
- Full access to the surround balances
- No artificial sound-distorting effects, such as reverb, chorus, delay, etc.
- 'Exact' downmix mode with real-time control of the downmix signal
- Neural network dialog extraction
- Clearly structured visualisation of the surround panorama
- Full LFE control
- Available surround formats: LCR, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 and 7.1
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS /
- System requirements: Windows XP min., Mac OSX 10.7 min., 5.1 / 7.1 compatible DAW, internet connection
Attention: AAX Plug-in requires Pro Tools HD.
Note: Not to be sold in Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau.
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||Yes|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396114 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!