4-Channel Rotary Mixer
- Classic rotary mixer with 4 input channels and integrated 3-band frequency isolator for DJs
- Gain control, 2-band equalizer (treble / bass) and phono / line switching per channel
- Effective boost and kill function
- Kill characteristics allow bass, mids and treble to be completely eliminated for creative mixing
- Classic ALPS rotary potentiometer (Blue Velvet RK27)
- High quality components guarantee a long service life and excellent sound properties
- DJ microphone input with separate volume control
- Pre-listening to the input channels and the master sum via adjustable headphone output
- With cue mix / split function
- 12-Digit stereo LED level display and master control
- Booth output with separate volume control
- Connections for DJ microphone and headphones duplicated on the top and front
- 8 Line and 4 phono inputs (RCA L / R)
- Master and Booth (XLR / RCA L / R) and Record (RCA L / R) outputs
- Frequency range microphone: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Frequency range line: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Frequency range phono: 40 - 18000 Hz
- S / N ratio:> 77 dB phono,> 80 dB microphone,> 85 dB line
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 330 x 107 x 247 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Suitable case: Article Nr. 513084 (not included)
|Audio Interface Input||0|
|Audio Interface Output||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493974 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!