Output REV/Signal Bundle
Output REV (Download)
- Creative tool for sound designers, composers, DJs, etc.
- Based on reverse elements
- Four instrument parts with its own sound engine
- Includes Synths, Real Instruments, Multi-Layer Organic pads, Loops, Rises, Pulses, Swells, Stutter FX etc.
- Automatic effects, Stutter, Filter
- Engines work synchronised in tempo with the DAW or at free tempo
- Perfectly adapted Rises
- Over 1000 presets
- Pulse engine on sample basis with analog and digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at the same time
- All pulse sounds are 'lock to tempo'
- Rhythms: Looper, Step sequencer, arpeggiator, LFOs
- 4 Central macro-control with individual allocation per preset
- Global and layer-based effects
- Convolution reverb
- "Advanced Mode" to control all parameters
- Inter-layer copy & paste
- 500 Instantly playable presets, easy to find on smart tags
- Simple design and easy operation
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Simultaneous Activations: 2
- Windows: from 7 (64-Bit)
- CPU min.: Intel Core i5
- RAM min.: 4 GB
- HD Storage min.: 56 GB
- AAX native 64-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||Yes|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397845 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!