Rob Papen B.I.T.
Virtual synthesizer (download)
- 16-Part virtual-analog synthesizer
- No-frills, classically constructed sound generation
- 2 Oscillators with classic waveforms as well as tuned noise, oscillator sync, FM and ring modulation and wave feedback
- Oscillator 2 with sub-oscillator
- 2 Filters with 11 different characteristics
- Filter routing Serial
- Oscillator split and noise split
- Invertible ADSR envelopes for filter and amp with temposync
- Arpeggiator with 16 steps, many different modes and detailed editing options
- Poly, Mono and Legato modes with different unisono modes
- Effects section with Chorus, Flanger and Phaser as well as Reverb and Delay
- User interface with three zoom levels
- Over 950 presets
- Copy Protection: Online Activation
- Simultaneous Activations: 2
- Windows: from 7 (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.9
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468272 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!