Rupert Neve Designs RNHP
High-end headphone amplifier
- Based on the headphone amplifier section of the Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece
- Three switchable inputs (XLR, RCA, mini-jack)
- Solid steel housing
- Output impedance: 0.08 Ohm at 1KHz
- Frequency response: +/- 0.2 dB from 10 to 12,0000 Hz
- Power supply: 24 V via an external 6 W power supply (included) or via battery
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 165 x 117 x 48 mm
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||No|
|Amount Of Inputs||3|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396310 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!