Sennheiser XSW 2-ME2 B-Band Lapel Set
True Diversity UHF Wireless System
- With a pocket transmitter and ME2-2 lavalier microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern
- Frequency range, B band: 614 - 638 MHz
- Metal housing
- 24 MHz switching bandwidth
- 8 Frequency banks with 12 channels each
- External BNC antennas
- Scan function to locate available frequencies
- 10 mW Transmitter power
- Audio frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- XLR- and jack output
- Adjustable squelch
- Mic-Line switchable
- 1x SK-XSW pocket transmitter
- 1x EM-XSW2 diversity receiver
- NT 12-5 CW power supply
- ME2-2 lavalier microphone
- 2x AA batteries
- Rack kit
|Frequency||614 MHz – 638 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 412068 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!