Large Diaphragm Studio MicrophoneThe KSM32 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, which is addressed from the side. With its open and natural reproduction of the original signal source, it is mainly used for professional studio- and sophisticated live productions.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Recommended applications: studio singing, vocal ensembles, live recording, acoustic guitar and bass, percussions, basin, stringed instruments, woodwind instruments, saxophone
- Transformerless Class A preamplifier circuit eliminates distortion for improved linearity over the entire transmission range.
- Embossed, high compliance diaphragm for extended frequency response in the bass range.
- Ultra-thin, 24k gold coated Mylar® membrane with low mass for outstanding transient response.
- Switchable 15 dB attenuation for extremely high sound pressure levels.
- First-class electronic components and gold-plated internal and external contacts.
- Rumpfilter eliminates impact sound below 17 Hz.
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Noise Sensitivity: -36 dBV / Pa (15.8 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure: 154 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 13 dB (A)
- Power supply: 48 +/- 4 V
- Power consumption: 4.65 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 187 x 55.9 mm
- Weight: 490 g
- Colour: Anthracite
- Includes stand mount and case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 162871 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!