Shure Microphones for Bass Drum
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 52A is a dynamic microphone with high output power and a transmission range specially optimised for maximum bass drum punch and accommodating other low-frequency instruments. It offers a very good response, excellent punch...
- Optimized frequency response especially for bass drum kick and low-frequency instrument pickup
- High feedback with minimal background noise
Condenser boundary microphone Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91, Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications, Polar pattern: half cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 146 Ω, 11-52 V Phantom power, SPL: 155...
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
containing: Shure Beta 91A, Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
- Shure Beta 91A
- Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!