Gooseneck Table Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Super cardioid
- With a very slim gooseneck (45 cm long)
- Integrated preamp
- Mini-capsule can be changed (modular)
- Programmable switch with status LED
- Incl. wind shield
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 180 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: Supercardioid: -33.5 dBV/Pa (21.1 mV)
- Maximum output level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhm load): Supercardioid: 122.7 dB SPL
- Inherent noise (equivalent output level): Supercardioid: 26.5 dB
- CMRR: At least 45 dB
- Power supply: 11 up to 52 V
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Temperature range: -18º up to 57º C
- Relative humidity: 0 up to 95%
|Length of Gooseneck||450 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 141511 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!