Shure SLXD2/Beta58 G59
Digital UHF Hand-Held Transmitter
- Frequency range: 470 - 514 MHz
- With dynamic Beta58A microphone capsule
- Microphone polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Microphone frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Peak SPL: 140.5 dB
- 24 Bit / 48 kHz audio transmission
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 44 MHz switching bandwidth
- Switchable transmission power: 1 mW / 10 mW
- External charging contacts
- Transmitter operates on 1.5V AA batteries, optionally also with Li-Ion battery SB903 (not included)
- Includes microphone clamp, storage bag and 2x AA batteries
|Component type||Handheld Transmitter|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 499529 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!