Slate Digital Verbsuite Classics
Reverb plug-in (download)
- Fusion-IR based convolution reverb that overcomes the disadvantage of static impulse responses
- Contains impulse responses from 8 known reverb classics
- FG-480: probably the most famous reverb unit of all time with unmistakable sound
- FG-2016: American classic, known for its outstanding rooms
- FG-250: Emulation of the first digital reverb processor from Germany
- FG-QRS: popular german reverb from the 80ies
- FG-2000: optimal reverb for drums, rare Japanese reverb
- FG-16X: Classic of the early 80's
- FG-6000: Danish Hall devices with great-sounding reverbs
- FG-BM7: Free Expansion Pack from LiquidSonics with one of the best reverbs
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win7 (32/64-Bit), from Mac OSX 10.7, Quad Core i5 CPU, 4 GB RAM, Internet connection, Pace iLok (Art.401447)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 404066 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!