Sommer Cable Spirit LLX Instrument II 1.50
- Length: 1.5 m
- High End Low Loss instrument cables for stage and studio
- Hicon HI-J63M14 Jack plug straight on Hicon HI-J63MA07 angled jack plug
- Extremely low capacity value
- Robust, twist-proof and easy to wind
- Low-loss, detailed and neutral transmission characteristics
- Double shielded by copper mesh and conductive carbon shield
- Colour: Black/transparent
- Composition: LI2Y (LS) CY1 x 0.38 mm²
- Sheath diameter: 7.5 mm
- AWG: 21
- Inner conductor: 1 x 0.70 mm²
- Copper strands per conductor: 19
- Insulation: Foam/Skin PVC
- Shielding: Copper mesh tinned + Semiconductor
- Covering opt: 100%
- Temperature range: Min -30° C /max. +70° C
- Thermal load per m: 0.26 kWh
- Weight per 1m: 62.2 g
- Conductor capacity/shield at 1 m: 52 pF
- Conductor resistance at 1 km: 48 Ohm
- Insulator resistance at 1 km: > 1 GΩ
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 382285 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!