Compact MADI converter, splitter and router
- Robust construction optimized for live and event applications
- Simple routing with the help of three switches
- Each input can be routed to any number of outputs
- MADI inputs: 1x Twisted pair (DiGiCo and Soundcraft compatible), 1x optical (SC, 50/62.5µm multimode), 1x coaxial (BNC 75 Ohm)
- MADI outputs: 1x Twisted pair (DiGiCo and Soundcraft compatible), 1x optical (SC, 50/62.5µm multimode), 2x coaxial (BNC 75 Ohm)
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V (AC), 50 - 60 Hz, Neutrik powerCON
- Dimensions: 183 x 93 x 40 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Includes powerCON cable
|Amount Of Channels||64|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478569 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!