TAD CTS 250K Short Split VAT Pot
Potentiometer for Guitar and Bass
- Resistance curve: Vintage audio taper (30%)
- Offers the smallest possible resistance tolerance (10%)
- Shaft and threads made from solid brass
- Robust, vintage style "dimple" construction
- The "vintage audio taper" resistance curve lies between a logarithmic and a standard linear potentiometer for a natural control behaviour
- Resistance: 250 kOhm
- Finely knurled split shaft (24 teeth for US guitars and potentiometers knobs)
- Thread length: 6.4 mm
- Thread diameter: 9.5 mm
- Shaft diameter: 6.4 mm
- Housing diameter: 23.8 mm
- Includes washer, lock washer, and nut
|Resistance Value||250 kOhms|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 512437 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!