Takamine GN71CE BSB
- Design: NEX with cutaway
- Top: Solid spruce
- Quartersawn X-Bracing
- Back and sides: Black walnut
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Neck finish: Matte
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 644 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone
- Bridge: Laurel
- Hardware: Gold-plated
- Pickup system: Takamine TK-40D preamp with built-in tuner
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053 (Article Nr 147540)
- Colour: Brown Sunburst : High-gloss
|Back And Sides||Walnut|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449911 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!