Tascam Model 12
- With multi-track recorder, audio interface and DAW control functions
- 10-Channel mixer
- 12-Track recording in WAV/BWF format onto SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB possible
Tascam Model 24
- 22 Channels - 12x mono and 5x stereo
- Integrated 24 track recorder
- Recording on SD card with maximum 24 Bit / 48 kHz
Tascam Model 16
- Integrated audio interface for 16 channels (14 inputs + stereo sum)
- 16-Track recording is possible in WAV/BWF format on SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB
- 44.1-48 kHz
In stock within about one week
- Suitable for Tascam DR-05, DR-07MKII, DR-2d, DR-40, DR-100, DR-100MKII
Tascam LM-8ST Line Mixer
- 8 Stereo inputs with line level (6.3 mm jack, balanced)
- Additional Mic / Line input in channel 1 (XLR, balanced)
- 2 Stereo outputs (ST1 and ST2 / AUX, XLR sym. Cinch or unsym.)
Tascam MZ-123 BT
- For permanent installation for 3 output zones
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver
- 2 Microphone inputs for announcements and moderation
- Offers 2 mono and 5 stereo channels, which can be divided into 3 stereo outputs and mixed
- 2 Microphone inputs with 3-band EQ: XLR / jack combo jack
- Level meter and talkover function
In stock within 9-12 weeks
Tascam MZ-372 Mixer
- 6 Microphone / Line inputs: XLR/RCA - 4x RCA per channel - 2x L/R, 3 channels switchable to phono
- 4 Line outputs: XLR / RCA (2x L/R) balanced/unbalanced
- 2 Monitor outputs: RCA (L/R)
- 16/24 Bit / 44.1/48 kHz
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-485 and RS-232C
- Controllable functions for input section: Phantom power on/off, polarity, sensitivity, input level, automatic level adjustment, 4-band EQ, mute, fader
Tascam TM-10 LB
Tascam TM-10 LB; Lavalier Condenser Microphone for Tascam DR-10 series; Polar pattern: Omnidirectional; Frequency response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz; Sensitivit...
Tascam IF-E100; Ethernet Expansion Card for CD-400UDAB; Ethernet expansion card for remote control over a network; enables network settings for a CD-4...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We take care of the custom declaration and you don't have any custom fees to pay. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!