Steel-String Guitar with PickupA dreadnought that combines impressive full sound and the legendary Taylor playability - of course with the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood plywood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Black binding
- Scale: 648 mm (25 1/2")
- Nut width: 42.8 mm (1 11/16")
- Nubone nut
- 20 Frets
- Pickups: ES2 Expression System
- Faux tortoiseshell pickguard
- Ebony bridge with Tusq saddle
- Colour: natural
- Includes gigbag
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||42,80 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483302 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!