tc electronic PEQ 3000-DT
Equaliser plug-in with USB hardware controller
- 12-Band equaliser based on the Midas Heritage 3000 console
- Stereo, L/R and M/S operation possible
- Offers fully parametric bell filters, cut and shelf filters and phase EQ
- Real-time frequency analysis for precise visual control
- Control hardware for fast, precise and intuitive access to all important parameters via display, 3 rotary encoders and 4 buttons
- Power supply via USB 2.0 with Micro-B connector
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 54 x 42 x 135 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: iLok 2 / iLok 3 (401447) / Machine License
- Simultaneous Activations: 1
- Windows: from 7 (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.13
- add. System requirements: iLok License Manager, free USB 2.0 Port
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503251 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!