Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 v2
Multi-Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- The same analogue SansAmp circuit, plexi distortion and delay of the first version plus some additional features, such as switch between Plexi and Cali distortion mode, an independent reverb with adjustable room size, an effects loop, tuner, XLR output, a headphone jack, and a switchable speaker simulation
- Controls: Plexi: Drive, Tone, Level - Boost - Blonde: Drive, Low, Mid, High, Level - Delay: Time, Repeats, Level - Reverb
- Buttons: Plexi / Cali, Boost Pre / Post, Speaker Sim, Delay Drift, Delay 8th, Reverb Size, Ground Lift
- LED: Effect on
- Foot switch: Plexi, Boost, Blonde/Tuner, Delay, Tap/Reverb
- Input (6.3 mm jack)
- Output (6.3 mm jack)
- Effects Loop (2x 6.3 mm jack)
- XLR out
- Power adapter connector (female connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside)
- Current consumption: 200 mA
- Power supply with a DC power adapter (Auto-Switching power adapter for voltages of 110 V-240 V with replaceable international plug for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 318 x 64 x 32 mm
- Weight: 587 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460371 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!