the sssnake Cat Snake 3MC
Passive Cable Splitter
- RJ45 socket to 4x XLR 3-pin male
- Analogue cable whip that uses the 4 wire pairs and the shielding of a network cable rather than a 4-channel multicore to send 4 analogue signals from A to B.
- Compatible with any shielded network cable with an RJ45 or Ethercon connector of any length
- Can also be used for DMX
- Dimensions: 48 x 110 x 40 mm
- Weight: 400 g
- Compatible with all products of the sssnake Cat Snake series
|Number of RJ45 connections||1|
|Signal Connection||3-pin XLR male|
|Number of Signal Connectors||4|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465522 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!