the t.bone free solo 823 Headset Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
the t.bone free solo PT 823 MHz
- Wireless System for Guitar or Bass
- UHF wireless system with a pocket transmitter
- 8 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 8 available channels each
- 1 User channel
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- Housing: 9.5", 1 U with 2x BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with a 12 V, 0.5 A DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- 3-Pin TQG male connector
- LCD display
- Operates with 2x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- Includes a guitar cable, plastic case and rackmount
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
the t.bone HC 444 TWS
- Neckband Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- 3-Pin mini XLR connector (AKG compatible!)
- Cable length: 115 cm
- Includes a windshield
Note: Not suitable for use with the t.bone TWS ONE, GigA and Column.
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 308975 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!