the t.bone free solo Twin PT 823 MHz
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- With 2 pocket transmitters
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- 8 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 8 available channels each
- 1 User group with freely selectable frequencies
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- 19" / 1U housing with 2 BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates at 12 V / 500 mA DC power supply (positive (+) polarity inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- 3-Pin TQG male connector
- LCD display
- Operates with 2x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Includes batteries, a guitar cable, a plastic case and rackmount
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 380959 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!