the t.bone freeU Twin PT 823 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of use
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- Pocket transmitter and guitar cable for instrument applications
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz
- 10 Preprogrammed frequency groups with 10 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in receiver
- Adjustable AF out
- 30 mW Transmission power
- Infrared control from receiver to transmitter
- Pilot tone
- 80 KHz Channel spacing
- Modulation type F3E
- 2x BNC connector for antennas
- 2x XLR output and 1x jack output
- Operation with 12V 1A DC power supply (+ internal)
- Pocket transmitter in plastic housing
- Operation with 2x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- 9.5" 1 U Housing
- Includes guitar cable, antennas, EU power supply and rack mount for the installation of a 1U receiver
Note: In this frequency band a maximum of 2 systems (4 channels in total) can be operated simultaneously.
|Frequency Range||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449962 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!