Thomann Renaissance Lute 8/15
- 15 Strings
- Tuning: Dd - Ff - Gg - cc' - ff - aa - d'd' - g'
- 8 Courses
- Body made of maple (Acer granatense) and Chinarwood (Platanus orientalis)
- Spruce top (Picea engelmannii)
- Scale: 60 cm
- Wooden tuning pegs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 680 x 330 x 165 mm
- Bag included
|Lute kind||Renaissance Arch-Lute|
|tuning||Dd, Ff, Gg, Cc, ff, aa, dd, g|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
B-Stock from $431 available
|sales rank in this product group||1|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2010|
- Cabot Books Publishing Renaissance Lute Chord Bible$21.90
- Millenium GS-2001 A$7.80
- Pyramid Nylon$3.85
- Aquila Renaissance Lute Strings 8C$88
- Pyramid Renaissance Lute Strings 10C$83
- Aquila Renaissance Lute Strings 7C$77
- Kürschner Renaissance Lute Strings 7C$68
- Kürschner Renaissance Lute Strings 8C$78
- Aquila 145D Wound Nylgut Lute String$6.60
- Aquila 185D Wound Nylgut Lute String$7.60
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.