Tiptop Audio Forbidden Planet Analog Filter
- Multi-mode filter modeled after the Steiner Parker Synthacon
- 12 dB / Oct edge steepness
- Resonance until self-oscillation with saturation
- Inputs for highpass, bandpass and lowpass - also usable simultaneously
- Total output
- CV inputs for filter frequency and resonance
- Power requirement: 10 mA (+12 V) / 10 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 8 TE
- Depth: 30.5 mm
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Eurorack Module Multi-mode filter modeled after the Steiner Parker Synthacon, 12 dB / Oct edge steepness, Resonance until self-oscillation with saturation, Inputs for highpass, bandpass and lowpass...
Filter Module 4 dB 4-pole low pass VCF, Redesign of the Prophet 5 Rev 2 Low Pass Filter, Voltage controllable gain and resonance, Self-oscillating, FM input for filter sweeps, VC-FM input for...
|sales rank in this product group||55|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2018|
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.