Triad-Orbit Orbit O2
Microphone Boom Extension - 2-Arm Boom
- A TRIAD stand with an ORBIT dual boom fulfills the functions of two stands, which is especially useful for situations in which there are several mics and a limited space
- Perfect for picking up pianos, double basses, snares (batter and resonance heads), singers with acoustic guitars, choirs, big bands, orchestras
- Each boom arm is extendable and equipped with the ball-and-socket casing (stainless steel) (360 °x 220 °)
- The central joint provides additional 150° adjustment possibilities for the left / right placement of the two boom arms
- Extremely light, silent and stable
- Solid metal coupling
- Quick coupler IO-Quick-Change Coupler on the shaft
- IO-H quick-coupler Quick-Change Coupler Head at every boom end
- Boom length: 43 cm - 61 cm
- Rotation possibilities: 360° x 220°
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Compatible with Triad-Orbit System
- 2 Solid reducer adapters (brass, black) from 5/8" to 3/8" (for European microphone holders) are included
|Height in mm||0 mm|
|Boom Arm Length in mm||430 mm – 610 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 303894 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!