Two Notes Torpedo Captor 16 Ohms
- All-in-one solution
- For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio
- Reactive load resistance
- -20 dB power reducer
- Analogue speaker simulation
- DI Box
- 16 Ohm version
- Maximum amplifier power: 100 W RMS
- Solid metal case
- Compact size
- Perfect for pedalboards
- Front side: Output Level Switch, Ground Lift, Instrument and Phase Switches, Line Output Jacks, Balanced DI Output & Power Adapters (9 - 24V DC / 5mA - power supply unit not included)
- Rear side: Sockets for Speaker Thru, Speaker Attenuator & Amplifier Input
- Dimensions: 175 x 126 x 62 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Includes Wall of Sound III (WoS III) plug-in with 16 free Virtual Cabinets (after registering the product)
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Powered by battery||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415491 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!