u-he Hive 2
Virtual Synthesiser (Download)
- Quick workflow with a simple user interface
- Low CPU strain
- Three selectable base characteristics: Normal, dirty, clean
- Two oscilators with wavetable option and tuneable suboscillators
- Up to 16x unison voices per oscillator
- Two multimode filters
- Flexible oscillator and filter routing
- Solo function per oscillator/filter
- Drag & Drop modulation assignment
- 12x2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantisation, sample/hold, and slew rate
- 4 User-definable XY control pads
- Arpeggiator and step sequencer with realtime recording
- 8-Step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
- 2 Function generators can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, or slew limiters
- Effects rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
- Panel presents for every oscillator, filter, matrix slot, etc.
- Includes options to copy, save, and load
- Scope function for the audio output or modulation signal
- Easy MIDI control
- Editable controller assignment
- Scalable user interface
- Support for microtuning (.tun files), over 2000 presets
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, multicore CPU, 1 GB RAM, internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467046 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!