Spring Reverb Plugin
- Detailed simulation of three popular reverb tanks
- "Drive" and "Tone" levels as well as variable filter unit (pre/post switchable) for flexible sound shaping options
- Modulation of up to 3 parameters via an envelope with 4 operating modes and an LFO with 8 vibration modes
- Simple MIDI control
- Controller assignment editable
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64 Bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, multicore CPU, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||Yes|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456571 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!