Walrus Audio Julianna Chorus
- Chorus / Vibrato
- Stereo version of the Julia Chorus Pedal
- Operating modes: stereo, mono-stereo, mono
- From subtle chorus to "seasick" vibrato sounds
- Controls: Rate, Depth, Lag, d-c-v
- Switches: Wave Shape, Division, Tap
- Digital tap tempo control
- Stereo output: 100% effects
- Mono output: proportionally adjustable via d-c-v "Lag" control determines the basic character of the chorus sound (mild to detune), "d-c-v" controls the proportion between "dry" and "FX signal" (mono output)
- Connection for external clock (tap in) or expression pedal (controls rate and / or depth)
- "Secondary Momentary LFO Rate" for temporary "ramp-up" or "ramp-down" sounds
- "Drift" function modulates the set LFO rate
- Selectable waveforms: sine, square and random generator
- Bypass with soft switch relay
- Smart bypass circuit activates the effect only temporarily ("momentary") if desired
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included)
- Current consumption: 30 mA
- Made in the USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501998 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!