Walrus Audio R1 Reverb Black
- Multi-function stereo reveb
- 6 Selectable studio quality reverb types: Spring, Hall, Plate, BFR, RFRCT (Refract), Air
- Various modulation- and drive effects depending on the reverb type
- Enjoy delicate all the way to drastic modifications of individual parameters
- Direct access to the most important parameters
- Fine-tuning adjustments via 2 multifunctional controls
- Swell function automatically blends into the reverb
- Tune knob shapes the amount of low and high frequencies in the reverb signal
- "X" parameter controls the special functions of the individual reverb types
- Direct access to Pre Delay
- SUS/LATCH function for sustain and sample effects
- 9 Built-in presets (up to 128 via MIDI)
- Can be operated entirely via MIDI
- Controls: Decay, Swell, Mix, Tweak, Prog, Tune
- Switches: Rate/Depth/Pre Delay, A/B/C, Lo/High/X
- Footswitches: Bypass, Sus/Latch
- 2 Multi-coloured status LEDs
- 2 Mono/Stereo inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Mono/Stereo outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In/Out: DIN plug
- 3 Various bypass modes: True Bypass, True Bypass + DSP, DSP
- Powered via 9 V DC power supply unit (negative polarity inside (not included))
- Power consumption: 300 mA min.
- Dimensions (incl. potentiometers) (W x D x H): 67 x 124.5 x 64 mm
- Weight: 0.54 kg
- Colour: Black
- Made in the USA
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Mono be / stereo ki|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 511876 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!