XAOC Devices Odessa
- Variable Spectrum harmonic cluster oscillator
- Additive sound synthesis with up to 2560 partials (harmonic partials)
- Simple operation with direct access to all parameters
- Controls for coarse and fine tuning
- Linear Through-Zero FM input with attenuator
- Exponential FM input with attenuator
- Spectrum Analyzer with 12 LEDs to visualize the distribution of partials
- Number, distribution and level of partials can be controlled via 9 parameters and CV inputs
- Unisono detuning of up to 5 voices possible
- 5-Part polyphonic playable via Hel-Expander (Article Nr. 478237, not included)
- Separate outputs for fundamental, straight and odd harmonics
- Current consumption: 110mA (+12V) / 80mA (-12V)
- Width: 24 TE
- Depth: 32 mm
|Width||24 TE / HP|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
|sales rank in this product group||4|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2019|
Find Oscillator Modules
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 474296 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!