Yamaha LS 16 A.R.E NT
Steel String Guitar
- Body: Small
- Top: Solid Engelmann spruce
- With ARE (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement)
- Bottom and sides: solid rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Neck: 5-Piece mahogany and rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 44 mm
- Passive piezo pickup
- Gold-coloured Yamaha machine heads
- Lacquer: Polyurethane
- Colour: Natural high gloss
- Soft bag included
|Back And Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 336346 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!