Yamaha SV-250 B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- The traditional oval shaped neck supports a natural playing feel
- Spruce top
- Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs
- Dual pickup bridge
- Pickup blend control for mixing the two pickups
- Control box with preamplifier, headphone amplifier, volume-, treble- and bass controls
- 6.3 mm line output and XLR balanced output
- Balanced out pad -26 dB/off, for devices with sensitive input impedance
- Ground lift switch for avoiding ground loops
- Weight is similar to an acoustic violin: approx. 500 g
- Corresponding adapter: Article Nr 243011 (not included)
|Number of Strings||4|
|Body Material||Spruce / Maple|
|Incl. Shoulder Rest||No|
|Incl. 4 Fine Tuners||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 328275 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!