Antelope OCX HD
- 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm
- Sample rates of up to 768 kHz via word clock
- 64-Bit DDS
- Oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- Multipliers allow output of 5 different sample rates
- 4 AES/EBU and 2 S/PDIF word clock outputs with up to 192 kHz for additional connections
- Universal video input via BNC
- Input for an atomic word clock for maximum accuracy and calibration
- 3 Retrievable presets
- Rate Lock via software to prevent settings from being changed during a session
- Ergonomic controls on the front panel
- Software enables remote control and firmware updates via USB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 x 44 x 230 mm
- Weight: 2.65 kg
- USB cable included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 54% bought this exact product |
Antelope OCX HD
|$1,599 Add to Basket|
| ||19% bought Rosendahl Nanosyncs HD||$1,666|
| ||6% bought RME WCM HDSP 9632||$110|
| ||5% bought Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock black||$699|
| ||4% bought Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock USB black||$999|
|Our most popular Synchronizers and Clock Generators|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 383430 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!