Apogee Symphony Desktop B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
USB-C Audio Interface
- 10 In x 14 Out desktop audio interface with high-quality converters and circuit designs from the Symphony series
- 2 Microphone preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and variable impedance
- DSP processing for preamp emulations (British Solid State & 50s American Tube) and Symphony ECS Channel Strip (EQ, compression, saturation)
- 24-Bit/192 kHz
- Dynamic touch screen display
- MIDI via USB
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR / TRS combo connector)
- DI Instrument input with FET input stage (6.3 mm TS jack)
- 2 Monitor outputs (6.3 mm TRS jack)
- 2 Assignable stereo headphone outputs (3.5 mm & 6.3 mm TRS jacks )
- Optical input/output (ADAT & S/PDIF)
- USB-A host port and USB-C port
- System requirements: from macOS 10.13, from Windows 10 Anniversary, from iOS 13 (iPad Pro)
- Includes Symphony ESC Channel (native), Symphony Reverb (native), power supply (12 V DC), and 2 USB cables
- Dimensions: 199 x 125 x 64 mm (W x D x H)
|Recording / Playback Channels||10x14|
|Number of Mic Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||1|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||1|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|USB Version||USB C|
|Depth in mm||125 mm|
|Height in mm||64 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!