Baton Rouge X6C/AC-AF
Steel String Guitar
- Andrew Foy signature model
- Body shape: Auditorium with Florentine cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and sides: Stained exotic mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Maple bindings
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir
- Gold-plated die-cast machine heads
- Colour: Natural
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 453886 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!