Behringer 921 VC Oscillator
- Analogue oscillator with 6 waveforms: Sine, triangle, rising and falling sawtooth, square and pulse.
- Tuning range: 6 octaves
- Fine-tune control
- Switchable LFO mode
- PWM with 2 CV inputs
- Hard sync with adjustable phase and two trigger inputs
- 3 CV inputs (1V/oct.)
- Aux output with separately selectable waveform
- Current consumption: 50 mA (+12 V) / 50 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 45 mm
|Width||14 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490737 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!