Four-Voice Analog Synthesizer
- 37 Velocity-sensitive full-size keys
- 4 Oscillators, each with triangle, sawtooth and pulse waveforms (including pulse width modulation), octave selector switch, controls for fine tuning and volume
- Oscillators can be played in unison (with chord memory) and polyphonically
- Oscillator synchronisation and cross modulation with adjustable intensity
- Noise generator
- Low-pass filter with resonance and adjustable keyboard tracking
- 2 ADSR envelopes for VCF & VCA
- LFO 1 with 4 waveforms (triangle, square, rising and falling sawtooth) and adjustable intensity via modulation wheel
- LFO 2 with triangular waveform for pulse width modulation
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- Adjustable control panel
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 648 x 361 x 90 mm
- Weight: 10.3 kg
- Includes external power supply unit (12 V DC)
- Line output: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- CV and trigger inputs / outputs: 6.3 mm mono jack
- CV inputs for VCO FM and VCF cutoff modulation: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Foot switch input for portamento: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Arpeggiator sync input: 6.3 mm mono jack
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- USB-B port
|Number Of Keys||37|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||4|
|MIDI interface||In, Out, Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493802 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!