Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer
- Analog 2-channel equalizer with digital control and preset memory with 399 places
- Stereo, dual mono and mid / side operation with solo function
- Stereo 12 or 24dB / oct. High pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (10 - 250 Hz) and resonance
- 4 Parametric stereo filters, each with ± 15 dB gain and variable Q factor (0.2 - 2)
- EQ1: 22 Hz - 470 Hz (bell / shelf)
- EQ2: 90 Hz - 2 kHz (bell)
- EQ3: 400 Hz - 10 kHz (bell)
- EQ4: 1kHz - 23kHz (bell / shelf)
- Additional passive stereo equalizer with extended hi-boost section (20 and 28 kHz) and separate frequencies for low-boost and low-cut settings
- Gain Lock and Auto-Q functions
- Can be controlled and automated via plug-in and USB connection
- Supported formats: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
- Maximum input level: +23 dBu
- Maximum output level: +23 dBu
- Frequency response: 5 - 30.0000 Hz (+/- 0.1 dB)
- Dynamic range:> 129 dB @ +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
- THD + N: 0.023% @ +4 dBu, 0.1% @ +18 dBu, 20-20 kHz
- Crosstalk: min -90 dB @ 1KHz, max -55 dB @ 30Hz, +18 dBu, 20 kHz BW
- 2 Balanced XLR inputs
- 2 Balanced XLR outputs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19 "x 2 U x 250 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
|Height units||2 U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443458 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!