IGS Audio Rubber Bands
Stereo tube equalizer
- Two-block technology: classic passive filter (such as EQP-1 Pultec EQ) + special tube amp (organic amp)
- Bypass Relay
- 4 sections: 2x for bass and 2x for treble
- Panned potentiometers for frequencies
- Bass Boost
- Bass Cut
- High Boost (Q selectable) and High Cut
- Boost / Cut Range: +/- 15 dB
- Q factor: 0.5 to 4
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Audio Transformers: Carnhill, Edcor
- Operating Level: +4 dBu
- Max. Input Level +18 dBu
- Max. Output Level: +22 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 95 dBA @ 1 kHz, + 18 dBu
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.3 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 81 dBA
- External power supply
- Housing: 19 "/ 2 U
|Height units||2 U|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362905 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!