B&S 3137-S Challenger I S
- Light metal Stössl -weight-saving
- Low noise plastic cross guide with concealed barrel-shaped spring guide
- Special Monel with self-lubricating property
- Stop nut on the 1st valve slide
- Valve body in one piece
- Divided 3rd valve with ring (see also Fig. 3)
- Fixable tension fastener "Educational Slide Stop"
- Lower valve cover with internal groove for drip protection
- One-piece bell with longitudinal seam
- Bell edge beaded with nickel silver wire
- 11.66 mm ML bore
- Brass bell diameter 121.5 mm
- Exterior drawers in nickel silver
- Monel valves
- Two water keys
- Silver plated brass
- Includes luxury case and mouthpiece
- Made in Germany
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|One Piece Design||Yes|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 135399 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!