Condenser boundary microphone
- Frequency range: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- Directional characteristic: super cardioid
- Switchable bass cut / boost
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm, balanced
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/ Pa (-30 dBV)
- Peak SPL: 120 dB
- Operating voltage: 12 V to 48 V phantom power
- 3-pin TQG connector
- Robust metal chassis
- Weight: 170 g
- Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 2 cm
- Colour: black
- Incl. 4.6 m connection cable TQG / XLR and bag
|Polar Pattern||Half Cardioid|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 125115 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!