Shure Beta 91A
Condenser boundary microphone
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 146 Ω
- 11-52 V Phantom power
- SPL: 155 dB SPL max (@ 2500 Ohm)
- Sensitivity: -48.5 dBV/Pa
- Output: XLR-male
- Weight: 480 g
|Polar Pattern||Half Cardioid|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 256092 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!