Danelectro 56 Vintage Baritone Red Metal
Baritone Electric Guitar
- Body frame and centre block are made from poplar
- Top and back are made from masonite
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Pao Ferro fretboard
- Scale: 756 mm
- 24 Frets
- Dolphin 3+3 headstock
- Pickups: 2 x high-output Lipstick single coils
- Controls: 1 x master volume and 1 x master tone
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Fully adjustable bridge
- Kluson-style machine heads
- Colour: Red Metallic
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447112 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!