Effects Pedal for Electric Bass
- Overdrive with audio interface
- The most versatile bass distortion from Darkglass with integrated audio interface, speaker simulation and Bluetooth (Bluetooth audio in and settings via Darkglass Suite app)
- 6-Band graphic EQ
- Headphone output and balanced direct output
- Controls: Compression, Drive, Character, Blend, Level, 6 Band Eq.
- Footswitches with integrated rotary controls - each of which stores compression, distortion, impulse responses, EQ parameters and signal chain settings
- Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- XLR Di-Out (Ground Lift)
- Balanced output: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Aux input: 3.5 mm
- Headphone output: 3.5mm
- Midi input: 3.5 mm
- Digit cutout interface: USB-C
- Power supply connection: barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Current consumption: 500 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included - suitable power supply: Art.409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 180 x 120 x 60 mm
- Weight: 0.700 kg
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 48% bought this exact product |
|$509 Add to Basket|
| ||5% bought tc electronic SpectraComp Bass Compressor||$79|
| ||4% bought Darkglass Microtubes X Ultra||$419|
| ||3% bought EBS Uni Chorus SE||$99|
| ||3% bought Empress Effects ZOIA||$535|
|Our most popular Bass Pedals|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 507822 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!