- With two modulation wheels
- The factory setting is a spring loaded wheel on the left side with bipolar voltage output (i.e. 0V in the centre position, positive voltage in the upper range, negative voltage in the lower range; voltage range approx. -5.5 V ... 0 V ... +5.5 V)
- The wheel to the right side is without spring and has a positive voltage output (i.e. 0V in the lowest position and positive voltage when operated upwards; voltage range approx. 0...+8 V)
- For the spring loaded wheel a voltage "plateau" around 0 V is the preset, so the output voltage is always 0 V in a small range near to the centre position
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 40 mm
- Power requirement: +10 mA (+12 V) / -10 mA (-12 V)
|Width||14 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 253212 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!